Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Reposting: I Fell in Love with my Husband Again

1 June 2008. First Day after getting married. (that's our wedding cake! -- which never reached Reception)

26 April 2010
I love you because you always make me feel pretty. I know you're trying very hard not to stare at other girl's long legs and big boobs and straight hair when we're together.
I love you because you always switch the channel to Basketball when you know I don't understand anything about it, then hold my hand.
I love you because you pick me up and drive me to work, halfway. I still have to take the bus and walk kilometers to get to my desk.
I love you because you say how bad my cooking is, but still finish your plate.
I love you because I have no choice but to love you everyday.
And I love u because we're real. Hindi na joke joke and we have bills to pay and a Cecilia to raise.
I love you and only you.


1 June 2011
Wednesday
3:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment