Friday, March 15, 2013

A Dozen Avon Panties


I have said time and time again that my house is a mess. And it does not take more than 2 minutes to realize that all the mess that is in this house is mine.

Inasmuch as I don’t want my mom’s I-am-not-throwing-anything mantra because of her clutter in the house where I grew up, I have to admit I have inherited it. And every year I tell myself, I will declutter my house.

I have to start somewhere:

I have a dozen Avon panties and I feel nostalgic throwing them away today but I am. [saving this document, pausing, and putting everything in a plastic bag right now]


I have not used those panties in years and I just keep them. I am getting myself a dozen Avon panties one of these days.

Avon has their online brochure in http://www.avon.com.ph
And I have been  a franchise dealer for years so I get the dealer discounts. 

What's nice about their panty-packs is that it comes is three's or five's or seven's. Then I get excited for every new brochure to come out, find out if there is a bra on sale to complete the bra-panty set.

Avon Fashion's Missy Collection is designed for teens, but fits me well because I am not well endowed in that area. The prints are cute and I use them mostly at home. (It just fees nice to be in nice underwear even at home.) 

Avon Fashion's Classic Collection is composed of the nudes, blacks and reds, while Avon Fashion's Shapemakers Plus Collection is for those whose size ranges from 38A and up. 

As a dealer I (must) always have at least 10 pieces of bra per size (32A, 32B, 34A, 34B, 36A, 36B) on hand to keep the inventory moving. 

It is always easy to sell what you use.