Monday, November 15, 2010

Market for three days. I'm not sure if this will work for me, since I am "busy". I (used to) love going to the grocery, buy stuff in convenience -- aircon, grocery ladies who would clean the fish and choose the right beef and pork for you, debit cards and not having to withdraw from the ATM, pushcarts, grocery boys who help you up to the parking area. But let me try this. Starting today. It's 5am now and I'm trying to hype myself to go to the market. Superpalengke is it's name here in Project 8, a few blocks away from where we live. And it's a good morning exercise for me as well.

Also, I quit cooking -- since I'm paying Ate Saydie for it. Haha. Let me go back to cooking when I want to.

1. Ginataang Tilapia


110php 1 kilo small tilapia
25php niyog for gata
10 php pechay
20php luya, bawang sibuyas

It's also nice that you can buy By the Liter Goods in market:



60 php 2 kilos Angelica Rice

75php 1 Liter Cooking Oil
===============

No comments:

Post a Comment