Monday, April 15, 2013

Project 10 Pan Part 3


1. Avon 360 White Toner

I try my best to cleanse-tone-moisturize, but never have consistently done it. I got myself a set of this from Avon, since a lot of people was ordering it from me. I was able to finish it to the last drop but I did not enjoy the sticky feeling it leaves afterwards so I just used it at night when it's not to hot.


2. Avon 360 White Facial Wash

Happy I was able to finish this to the last gram. But will probably not get myself another set of Anew Avon 360 Cleanse-Tone-Moisturize set. First, I don't like the smell ~ probably because I am pregnant. And Second ~ they feel to strong for my skin.



2. Palmer's Massage Cream for Stretchmarks

 I know I'll have stretchmarks but I have to believe these creams will work for me. I love the smell of Palmer's Massage Cream for Stretchmarks.

3.  Contractubex

Whenever mom sees my ugly leg scars from last December, she always mentions how she took care of my legs and constantly reminds me to take care of it after my pregnancy. Yes mom. It has only been 3 months and (I have to believe) that the scars are improving.



4.  Human Heart Nature Day Moisturizer Sunflower and Papaya

I got this from my sister in law's dresser before she left for the States as she was packing. With100ml for a face cream I want to finish, I used it as lotion for the entire body. It feels very light and smooth, but since it's summer and I don't have air conditioning at home, I opted not to use it on my face.

5. The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash
6. The Body Shop Vitamin E Toner
7. The Body Shop Vitamin E Day Cream
8. The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream

I was still planning to use everything because this set feels oh-so-good especially after a long bath. I just chose to use the Avon Anew 360 Set first. But I gave these away to my sister who was having breakouts. I figured, she should try how good this set is for the skin.

She called me and said she's buying a new set for herself since she feels her skin is getting better.


9. Olay Natural White All in One Fairness Day Cream Light

I ike this. It's cheap, it feels light on the skin (even in this summer weather). Will probably buy this once I am finished will all the little bottles and sachets of creams that I have here.



10. Avon  Naturals Body Nourishing Indulgence Strawberry and White Chocolate Hand and Body Lotion

I love the scent, and will never get tired of this Save Purchase from Avon. Finished it to the last gram.