Sunday, June 23, 2013

One Week Menu Plan: June 16 - June 22

Sunday, June 16, 2013

The goal this week is to finish everything that is perishable so I can turn off the refrigerator by Saturday (and save one week worth of electricity) when we stay in my Parent's place next week.

For breakfast today, we still have leftover Chicken Adobo, and leftover steamed rice from yesterday:

It's just the Husband and I today, since Yaya (as in every weekend, is on day-off). Cecilia will have to eat her Honey Stars breakfast cereals if she refuses to eat this.

The scrambled egg is made with butter and cheese. (Thanks for the unfortunate event that happened to my mother in law's refrigerator that broke down, I have free food, including my Magnolia Butter-licious.)





The fried rice is made from three pieces of leftover Chicken Adobo, Magnolia Butter-licious, and leftover rice from yesterday. (Since Cecilia demanded that we go McDo Delivery for dinner, and I was not feeling well that I had to stay in bed the whole afternoon.)


We went to my Parent's house in Pasig. And it was a feast, as always. It was Father's Day and I forgot to take pictures when food was served:

Seafood Kare-Kare, Beef Caldereta, Black Gulaman for Lunch, Bulalo for Dinner. All cooked by Mom. I did not take home any food since my goal this week is to finish everything inside the ref.

=================
Monday June 17, 2013

For breakfast, I still have a loaf of bread that's not soft anymore and I ask Yaya to make them into French Toasts by cooking them in butter, after soaking them in Milk and beated egg.

(This works for left-over pandesal as well.)

==============
Saturday, June 22 2013

It's Saturday morning today and as always, I am not able to keep track of everything. Haha. I tried to, but i sometimes just eat and not take pictures anymore. I'll try again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment