Monday, August 26, 2013

200php Daily Meal Budget 1

Let me try this week if this is possible:

I will spend just 200php for a whole day's meal.

These are the considerations:
1.  I just gave birth a few weeks ago, purely breastfeeding my 2nd daughter so I need lots of fruits and vegetables and I get hungry a lot.
2.  I live with my husband, our 4 year old picky eater Cecilia, and our yaya. (Josefina our second daughter is less than a month old)
3.  We live in a neighborhood where an SM Savemore and a small market is just a few blocks away, walking distance.




August 26, 2013 Monday

The husband went to the Million People March rally for the Anti-Pork Barrel thing so it's just Yaya, Cecilia and I (and Joseffina) here at home until dinnertime.

I will be asking Yaya to buy Patola with Misua ingredients. And Fish for Cecilia. And Fresh Buko.

No comments:

Post a Comment