Sunday, August 25, 2013

Diaper Changing Station

For one whole month I will not be doing anything else but breastfeed Josefina, change her diapers, sleep eat rest while producing more milk.

This is Josefina's Diaper simple diaper changing area.

 It is right beside our bed since she co-sleeps with us. 


1.  A Small tray which holds my celphone, my camera and my glasses.
2.  Spray Alcohol
3.  Flashlight
4.  Tissue
5.  Digital Thermometer
6.  Water container for me since I get thirsty even at night while breastfeeding
7.  Cotton balls soaked in water in a small bowl + a bigger bowl to hold dirty cotton balls used to clean her pwet and pepe.
8.  Rubber Mat
1.  Gauze Flat Diapers for all around wiping (since I seldom use tissue paper for wiping.)
2.  Cotton Balls
3.  Disposable Diapers (which we seldom use)
1.  Pretty Cloth Diapers (Babyland, Happy Flute, Bamboo Dappy, and Cartoon Brands) all are pockets and most prints are in the laundry.
2.  Microfiber Inserts
3.  Bamboo Inserts
4.  Bamboo Charcoal Inserts
Diaper Pail that yaya gets everytime she is vacant with Cecilia.



No comments:

Post a Comment