Monday, February 18, 2008

Hello world!!

Again another web based blog. And yes, I am blogging from the office. I'm not busy today, as I was in the past few weeks.

Why another blog in a different name?

1. For one, my stalkers won't have a hard time getting to know me. (Oh yes, I have been and will always be stalked.)
2. I have amnesia. I have to write everything, or at least tell someone, or else, I forget every experience I have. And yes, I do have lots of adventures. I get to talk to a lot of people, go to so many places. Choz.
3. The need to just tell stories to strangers.

I have a stranger in my life right now. He has been hearing my stories for almost a year, and I'm so thankful that we are. We just are.

He's my cup of tea on a stressful morning. My chilled strong ice over cheap pulutan after a long day at work. He values my opinions, no matter how un-read I am. He doesn't judge (or seemingly judge) my decisions. And we talk. Just talk.

And we plan to get away someday but never do. Because he's not my "at the end of the day", and I am not his.

No comments:

Post a Comment