Friday, December 20, 2013

Breastfeeding: Malunggay Recipe: Corn Soup


I intend to compile things that you can do with Malunggay. I don't know how to take fabulous photos of food, but I'm sure they will suffice.





This can be done in two ways:

I. The hard but fresh way

Ingredients:

Fresh uncooked corn
Fresh Malunggay Leaves
Garlic

Procedure:

Boil the corn, using just enough water. (For this I used 4 cups of water for 3 cobs of corn) then once cooked, remove the corn from the cob. (I used only one cob since the other 2 were for the merienda of M and S).

Then bring the corn stock to a boil, including minced garlic and fresh malunggay leaves.

II. The instant way

Ingredients:

Canned Corn
Fresh Malunggay Leaves
Chicken Cubes

Procedure:

Boil everything together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment