Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hello World!


1. It is the Christmas season and I am not Christmas spending because I don’t have disposable income. In fact I don’t have income to start with. I am unemployed since the last quarter of 2012. 

2.  I live with my husband M who works as a teacher, our daughter C who recently turned 5 years old, our baby daughter J who is the reason I am a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM), and our household help S who has been with us for almost 4 years. 

3.  My time at home is spent mostly on taking care of baby J who is 4 months old as I write this. She is purely breastfed ~ my only excuse to be a SAHM. 

4.  This blog is created to chronicle my day to day concerns, feelings, thoughts and ramblings which have no audience. I don’t want to disturb my friends’ newsfeed on Facebook with my children’s faces or on Instagram with our budget meals or on Twitter with my irrelevant status updates.   This blog is created for myself, but your comments, suggestions and criticisms are all welcome. 

5.  I am incoherent and inconsistent. This is my Nth attempt at keeping a journal. And if you are reading this, thanks for your time, I hope you pick up something.

No comments:

Post a Comment