Sunday, June 01, 2014

Starting a Business with 5K Capital

I do not have any savings. In fact I have mentioned that my BPI Savings account opened by my husband is always in its maintaining balance of 3,000php.

I asked mom for 5thousand pesos so I can have capital for any business I want.

1. 1,999php (3,001php remaining)

To start, it is easy to resell. And I signed up as a dealer for Human Heart Nature and got the 2k worth of samples for dealers.

I don't intend to sell the Human Heart Nature items at full brochure price. Will probably sell them 20% less the brochure price since I am already getting 25% off as a dealer. So, to get my return on investment for my 2,000php capital, I need to sell worth 40,000 of items. I am terrible at arithmetic by the way.

I just intend to have 2k worth of products on hand all the time and keep them moving as the orders come along. A few best seller items that I initially have on hand are their Human Heart Nature Natural Baby Wash and Lotion, Human Heart Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil and Human Heart Nature Citronella Bug Spray.






2.  3,000php for buying yards of cloth so i can start sewing.

No I am not an expert in this area but will try my best to make them good enough for someone else to buy.





No comments:

Post a Comment