Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Decluttering Toys

It has been an ongoing project for me: to declutter everything that we are not using. But I (am) used to be a very sentimental person that's why whenever its is throwing away-decluttering time, I end up just destashing a few items then I return all the other kalat to their Kalat spaces.


So I take pictures before I sell, give or throw them away.



That's Cecilia's battery operated mini piano I bought at a nearby mall when I was still on maternity leave in Pasig with mom. I remember my excitement on wanting to play with her. And that is Jersey's toy trumpet. Both are not working anymore even with fresh batteries.


This is a space consuming but inexpensive baby carriage I bought when Cecilia was 2 years old.

Here are attempts to document this decluttering phase of my life:

How to Sell Your Stuff
Cecilia's Things
Decluttering By Giving Them Away
Give Them All Away
Still Give Them Away
Decluttering By Selling Them Online




No comments:

Post a Comment