Friday, July 25, 2014

Essentials for a Commuting and Working Office Girl

I ride three jeepneys every weekday morning to get to work. And it is never easy for me. But with a few extra things, each commuting morning gets better.

When I decided to go back to work and try my luck in an office just inside my daughter's school, I seriously considered riding a school bus to work. In fact I contacted several carpools for a one-way seat.

It is July 25, the rainy month is about to end and I am getting used to the commuting routine in the morning.

1. Cloth Face Mask



I wear a cloth face mask, even when my hubby laughs at me when I do.

2. Comfy Crocs

I realized it is never comfortable to commute on a regular basis, in a rainy season, on your plan black ballet flats. They get wet.

3. Umbrella

I still prefer this over a foldable umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment