Monday, January 31, 2011

2 of 100 Friends: Jose Leonardo Sabilano

Jose Leonardo Ancheta Sabilano (I'm sorry I just love your name) and fiance Jana Lopez. 17 January 2011. FEU Hospital because of Jonar's Apendicitis. Nakilala ko si Jonar bago ko pa sya nakita. Pwede ba namang hindi makikilala ng isang babae ang legend ng tripod na ito.. Nang nakita ko sya for the first time sa isang rally sa kahabaan ng Commonwealth, nagpasama ako sa kanya sa CR ng malapit na McDo.


I love when my schedule permits me to go to Mike's work then we go home together. I feel the need to doll myself up - brush my teeth, comb my hair, put on lipstick and perfume. I am still madly in love with him.

I'm also looking forward to a new workplace - much nearer to Ateneo and to home. I'm looking forward to not commuting at all. Maybe i can better take care of our car.

31 January 2011
10:00 AM
Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment