Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Sanctuario de Sto. Cristo, San Juan

A visit to Sanctuario de Sto. Cristo, San Juan last 19 December 2010. It was built by the Dominicans in the 17th Century, Unfortunately heavily altered in the 1960's. Dr. Zialcita explained that the original facade was given a twin!

Okay,  it's the new year and this is the first year I am making resolutions. One of which is to go to church. Cecilia is 2 years old and she now gets to understand things, and I being the mommy of this household, must put Christ in the center of our family.

Well, I just enjoy going to Churches. I haven't really found a church which I enjoy the sermons, but I should start somewhere. And making myself (and my family) comfortable in a place of prayer is a good start.  Sabi nga ni Alvin Barcelona sa Didache 2011, "The busier my life gets, the more I realize I need prayer -- solo, quiet intimate time with the Lord."

5 January 2011
12:30 pm
Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment